Friday, September 25, 2015

Come Celebrate With Sensuous Promotions 3rd Anniversary: Authors, Prizes, and Much More

Sensuous Promotions is celebrating


their third anniversary and all their 

authors, including me are showing 

up with the goods! However, 

Sensuous Promotions is offering 

THEIR OWN grand prize. 

 Simply click on this link daily and comment on the various blog showcases. 



 Everyone who visits my showcase today, September 25, will be entered to win a free copy of my book, "Cursed Awakening" and a mini swag pack filled with some of my favorite things! 


       Authors-there is no other choice for a promotion company than Sensual Promotions. CJ and her team work hard to present a professional promotional package to launch you into the readers stratosphere! Contact Sensual Promotions today! 


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your upcoming release, you are a new author for me, which of your books would you recommend?