Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Whom the Gods Have Favored by Denyse Bridger

Today, I got 2 books in the mail from a very talented and wonderful author and friend, Denyse Bridger. Whom the Gods Have Favored was a real treat! It was a short read, but O-M-G, it was awesome! I've read it twice now! The way Denyse has painted the picture with words of not just the characters but used historical references make you feel as if you're seeing it on tv. Really, it should be on tv! It might just put Spartacus:Blood and Sand to shame! If you have not checked out Denyse Bridger, click the link above and check her out! She writes a broad spectrum of books and I can't wait to read more! I hope she does a sequel or something to Whom the Gods Have Favored, because after reading it-I want more! That's how you know you've got a good story in your hands, is when you crave more of it!

No comments: