Monday, April 11, 2011

THE SUMMER BOOK CHALLENGE-ARE YA UP FOR IT???C'MON, BE A CONTENDER!

I'm issuing a challenge to all of you book fanatics out there! I'm calling it the Summer Book Challenge, and I want to know who's up for it! What is this so called challenge? Well let me explain the rules!


The Summer Book Challenge


This summer, I want you to read 1 book per week. To make things fair-each book has to be by a different author. Each week I'm going to have you go to Facebook and post in an RP group (many books such as Gena's Lords of the Underworld and Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series has Role Playing groups and for the most part they're fun) or author page on face book and post a comment or interview a "character".

Then, I want you to send me an email with the book you read that week, the link to the page where you posted a question,comment, or who you spoke with on facebook or Bitten by Books(since they do showcase alot of books)

Let's see how many books we can read from May 30th to August 19th.


IS THERE A PRIZE?

Well other than exposing yourself to other paranormal romance authors, no not really but it is something for fun-and that's the reward. Plus I'll showcase the one who has read and posted the most on this site, my weebly site, and my new freewebs.com site.

Why do this?

Well, my hope is that you will read all these great books by well known authors, but really that you'll discover someone new! There are alot of authors both traditional and e-book authors that could use the discovery! So get out there-answer the call! Take the challenge-c'mon what are ya? Chicken?

No comments: